We introduce a NuCypher-based cryptographic scheme that allows users to use their friends' phone number instead of Ethereum public keys to send crypto.
- Convenient and familiar UX: no cognitive burden on users
- User privacy and self-sovereignty: user controls who can know her Ethereum address. User can only receive payments from pre-approved parties, however their number is uncapped.
- Generalised and scalable: can be used across many identifiers and any cryptocurrencies any other identifier, e.g. email ID, Whatsapp ID, Telegram ID, Signal ID, WeChat ID, etc. This scheme can be extended to include any cryptocurrency.
Target client base (lib):
- Wallets and dApp browsers (Trust wallet, Balance, imToken etc)
- Exchanges (Binance, Coinbase, Kraken etc)
- dApps (OpenSea, CryptoKitties, Decentraland etc).
How it works:
- Select who from your friend you want to be able to interact with your ethereum address
- Send ETH/ERC-20 to your friend using only their mobile phone!
Irina, thanks for the question - it's not published yet
I could not find the app? Have you published it in App store? How to check your wallet?